Friday, August 24

530a-2 turkey patties, fr egg, 4 asparagus, c reg, supps
6a-c reg w/ stevia, coconut milk
630p-personal training
1245p-2oz mixed nuts
115p-turkey patty, fr egg, many asparagus, pepper w/ salsa, micro cake, can Zevia
430p-bottle CFDP
6p(restaurant)-couple scallop slices, Cobb salad w/ balsamic, 2c decaf
Throughout day-3 quarts water

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 9-445. Woke naturally, but if not for training would have tried to get in another hour.

Body: Tired. Low back still bugging a bit. Did not get any worse after session, felt about the same even though I was sitting all day.

Brain: Tired & cranky & a bit overwhelmed with all the things I have to do - and unfortunately not excited about any of it. Session a bit disappointing but I got over it; Fun With QuickBooks helped. LAPW bank visits drained me because they took so long and all I could think was how time consuming this position was turning about to be. Ugh.

Took a nice looong lazy lunch before going to help Dad with his QB. Which went great (I think I helped him out a lot) and boosted me up, and led to supper out for mom's birthday. Was even able to help Hop pick ice cream flavors AND take him to DQ for a blizzard without feeling deprived. Nice!

Speaking of, he is likely gone for about 2 straight weeks starting Monday. Keep an eye on me, friends. I might get lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment