Wednesday, July 11

415a-3oz pork tenderloin, Larabar, c reg, supps
530a-c reg w 2T coconut milk
615a-c reg
7a-Americano w SF syrup
730a-c reg
930a-4.5oz pork tenderloin, sl egg bake, 2 sausage links, .5 banana, can Zevia, supps
115p-Uberbar, oz almonds (note: this did not tide me over at all - I was very hungry again at 330p)
6p-2c cauliflower dipped into TC guac, oz walnuts, oz cashews, greens smoothie attempt, can Zevia, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water

IF: I really wanted to do a fast day. Or a half-fast day. My Wonder Woman ambitions revealing themselves, I guess. However, I am only just getting my sleep hours normalized and don't want to overdo things now, when I'm about to overdo them on Friday again. So: 3 meals + 1 snack.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed. FINALLY. Had to go to bed at 830pm to make it happen, and also took a Benadryl to ensure solid sleep (I know, I know). Up once for b/r, otherwise was very solid and I woke at 4 without alarm. Dozed til 430.

Body: Feels great! A little overall fatigue, but today is a full rest day, so I should be back up to par tomorrow!

Sat for meetings: 2.5 hours. Standing in heels for 4 hours at breakfast was not smart. Only 1"...yeah-but-still. Just wasn't thinking when I got dressed in my purty new skirt!

Also, an FYI, my Diet Summary post got updated last night.

Brain: Doing well. Helping with the Relay breakfast was so much fun that I got a real boost from it despite being here at 6am. Dropped a little and I got very sad, almost teary, seeing the new product unveiling at work. So many things looked incredible and I could eat maybe 2-3 of them - spice/sauces,  not the super fun things. Had to tell myself to be grateful that I don't need to use willpower as often as everyone else. (But really? I do. I still have to resist nuts or my own homemade treats or massive piles of delicious bacon.)

An 11-hour day...ugh. Dustin, how the fuck do you do this all the time? While dealing with so many people the whole day? And remain pleasant & upbeat & likeable? I think it's quite clear that I could do your job for approximately 13 seconds.

WOD: Accomplish. This brings to mind a single question:
What do you want to accomplish today?

Go answer it.

Quote:
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment