Tuesday, July 31

545a-fried egg, 4 chicken sausage, 2 sl GF toast, c reg w T coconut milk, supps
7a-few grapes, can Zevia
730a-Americano w SF syrup
10a-Uberbar, 2c half-caff
12p-personal training
130p-6oz tilapia w onions, c stir fry, med apple, oz almonds, can diet cherry Coke, supps
530p-3.02m walk/run
630p-salad w HB egg & half avocado & red wine vinegar*, 4oz chicken w roasted cauliflower & tomatoes, 2c fruit (grapes, strawberries, blueberries), 2 mallows, supps
Throughout day-5 quarts water**

*Hop tip: want low-calorie salad dressing? My entire bottle of RW vinegar is 34 calories!!

**I had a quart of water down before I left home this morning. Will try to make that a new habit. Secret weapon: lemon slices make it extra refreshing, and if you are green like me, you can keep those slices in the bottle (or pitcher) that you reuse over and over...they will keep your water refreshed many times!

Sleep: 9 hours in bed, 830-530. Up for b/r at 230a, otherwise solid. Nice!

Body: Pretty stiff when I got up, tight in lower back, but good once I got moving. Session felt wonderful. (Note to self: duplicate Sun/Mon sleep & nutrition & workouts just like this next week!) Seem to be developing "pullup elbow" on right side. Eve walk/run felt great, probably could have done straight running, but trying my best to be restrained and intelligent.

Brain: Doing really well. Rested. Confident. Happy.

WOD: Diligent. I feel like I say this all the time, but god damn it all to fucking hell, I WILL STICK TO MY PLAN THIS WEEK. It's a good plan. It's an easy plan. It's going to lead me to my goal. If I still can't hack it, then clearly I need someone else to make my plans for me.

Quote:
No being can do everything.
A whale, though huge, cannot fly.
An eagle, though swift, cannot swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment