Sunday, July 29

7a-c reg w T coconut milk, supps
830a-4.32m run/walk
930a-2 fr eggs, s chicken sausage, sl bacon, 2 sl GF toast, donut holes, 2T coconut butter, 2c decaf w T coconut milk, supps
12p-protein pudding, few grapes, few strawberries, few blueberries
1230p-can Zevia
3p-coconut macaroon
4p-2T coconut butter, mini Larabar
7p-3 ribs, .5c stir fry, protein pudding, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water

IF: Ran fasted in AM; tried to stretch from giant brunch to supper, but couldn't make it without snacks.

Sleep: 8.25 hours, 1030-645. Solid. Shockingly tired at 4pm, napped 5-6 on couch.

Body: Very tight calves. Low back still tight in AM. Did a long lower-back warm-up from book, and left for run feeling pretty great, other than calves. AM run was interesting. Felt so good that I was going quite fast, and decided I should dial it back with walk breaks to make sure the next two runs would be tolerable.

PM run didn't happen. Took the nap intending to run when I got up, but I still felt dog ass tired, even after an hour of being up & moving. Like pure exhaustion, depleted, not just dragging. I fuzzily asked Hop a stupid question, he was a little short with me, and I almost cried! No idea why.

Brain: Good all day until very disappointed in tiredness and overeating.

No comments:

Post a Comment