Saturday, June 30

6a-2 fr eggs, 5oz pork roast, c roasted cauliflower, oz cashews, 2c reg w T MimicCreme & T coconut milk, supps
7a-2c reg
8a-.55m walk + 2.11m run/walk Warrior Training
1130a-bag jerky, bottle diet A&W
3p-c sauerkraut, 2c peas, 2oz walnuts, ton of coconut butter, Uberbar, supps
530p-bag jerky, bottle diet caffeine-free Pepsi
during races-3s Ultima
Throughout day-3 quarts water

Did I say I was going to fast today? Yeah, well. My brain wouldn't let me.

Sleep: 5.25 hours in bed. That is exactly why I took my 2-hour nap yesterday; I knew I would be up by 6 even if I went to bed at midnight. But I was a little off...awake at 515! Brain okay, body tired.

Body: Felt good during run, wish there had been time for more. Calves a bit tight. No pain! Massage was fine. Didn't find any serious pain points besides a little bit in the glutes.

Brain: A step above MEH to start with. No eating control. What the hell is wrong with me? I do not know. I guess possibly sleep. After I got done with my overeating session, camped on couch with my book. Being nice to myself. Not beating myself up for mni-bingefest, but instead trying to understand the impetus, what can be done to change things.

Quote:
The life you desire has more to do with what you get rid of than what you keep.
-Stephen Covey

No comments:

Post a Comment