Monday, July 16

5a-sl egg bake, Uberbar, c reg w 2T coconut milk, supps
6a-half Larabar, c reg
630a-taught class; did warmup & some stretching
10a-c stir fry, 3oz tilapia & onions, .75oz almonds, 1 Caveman Cookie, c half-caff, supps
11a-3m run/walk (in Merrells)
12p-s Ultima
2p-salad w avocado & balsamic, 3oz tilapia & onions, 4 macaroons, supps
630p-macaroons, zucchini chips, samples of marshmallow fluff & choco-banana protein ice cream, supps
Throughout day-4 quarts water

IF: Planned an all-day fast. Crap sleep shot that down. Ate when hungry instead, then snacked for supper on the homemade goodies.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, but wide awake 130-230 at least. Seriously considered getting up to eat or read or something, but forced myself to stay in bed.

Body: Pretty decent. Just a little bleah due to sleep. Digestion improving, but that also means I feel a bit depleted again. Gah.

Acne reaction started on Friday. Have pinpointed the two sausages I nabbed Wed morning at RFL breakfast. They had soy. Two giant ugly depressing cysts that take two weeks to heal - no food is ever going to be worth that, especially not cheap-ass sausages from WalMart. When the fuck will I learn?!

Brain: Pretty decent. Just a little bleah due to sleep and huge to-do list at work. And super disappointed by last week's nutrition numbers, but working hard to ignore them for now and take this week day by day.

Random: I found a crazy list of burpee variations. I'm wondering if my husband would leave me if I added the Prisoner Burpee Challenge to the weekend's plans.

WOD: Courage. When I am feeling unsure and timid and on the spot and allathat, I can't say I really channel any kind of courage. Thinking in those terms tends to make me more nervous, actually. What I do is this: act as if. Act as if I am confident and sure and ready, and just do it. I think of it more as fake courage, a la "fake it til you make it" but it works for me.

Quote:
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
-Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment