Tuesday, June 19

545a-2 sl egg bake w/ fresh salsa, 3T coconut butter, c reg, supps
7a-coconut milk latte
830a-2c decaf w/ 2T coconut creamer
930a-med apple, bag pork jerky, 2c reg
12p-personal training
2p-salad w/ hb egg & balsamic, 2T Sunbutter on 2 sl toast, supps
7p-fried zucchini & eggplant, 3T coconut butter
Throughout day-3 quarts water

Food prep: Finally got some of my weekend food prep done. Stir fry (bok choy, mushrooms, onion, garlic scapes, scallions, & field greens in coconut oil), chicken breakfast sausage, and my attempt at breakfast veggies: 2 kinds of zucchini & eggplant, shredded, fried in coconut oil. A low-carb substitute for hash browns...close enough! I still need to make fresh salads & fish, but tomorrow is a fast day so I have time to finish up.

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed. Cats were super fucking annoying starting at about 430, but I managed to keep dozing in/out for another hour. Still a little tired but a big improvement over yesterday morning. (Note that "super fucking annoying" sometimes just means I'm waking up & flopping back & forth, and they are in my damn way. They would probably also accuse ME of being super fucking ignoring.)

Body: Feels good, other than itchy from my 800,000 mosquito bites. Low back was tight at desk in morning, sat a bit again, about an hour. Fine in afternoon but sat another hour because I was doing some reading. Stood at home making food, two straight hours.

Brain: Decent. Want more sleep. Session helped a LOT but still just didn't want to work this afternoon. Very bleah and easily annoyed by everyone. Left early to get groceries and a jump-start on my chores.

WOD: Live. As in: fuck the past, and live today.  Figure out what you want to do and who you want to be right now, and tomorrow, and go forth and be that person and live that life.

Quote:
What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens.
-Thaddeus Golas

No comments:

Post a Comment