Tuesday, June 12

6a-2 sl egg bake w/ roma tomato, 2T fresh salsa, c reg, supps - meal 1
7a-c reg w 2T MimicCreme, Larabar - habit/craving/needed fat, snack 1
8a-2c decaf w/ 2T coconut creamer - habit
10a-stir fry w balsamic, peach, oz almonds, 2c reg - meal 2
12p-personal training
130p-5oz tuna w 2T mustard, s sesame crackers, tiny plum, supps - PWO snack
6p-salad w/ hb egg & balsamic, scallops (w bacon & coconut flakes), Uberbar - meal 3
9p-.5oz sliced almonds - snacky
Throughout day-2 quarts water

Was going to eat .5oz almonds for my pWO snack at 11, but I was so. damn. full. that I had no desire to eat. DUDE. Part of this is meal timing, since I had just eaten, but still. I'm never  not interested in eating! That was pretty damned cool.

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed. Solid, no alarm. Very well rested.

Body: Excellent! Abs are a bit sore. Training felt wondertastic.

Brain: Feeling great; very "Bring it the fuck on, world!" Too-small jeans are fitting much better today. Second wearing makes a difference, but I feel like it's a wee bit more dramatic than that alone. (That means a smaller belly. Eeep!)

Added to the Vision File list of accomplishments today, at Dustin's suggestion:
-6/12/12 Jump rope: 100 skips like a normal person.
Aw yeah, that's right, I can now do single-unders, instead of my weird half-unders. I'm normal! I can skip rope like a normal person!

Also? I got permission to attend track class next Monday night. FUCK YEAH BITCHEZ!!

After supper, the hubster and I took a cruise on the motorcycle. It was lovely, despite a stop at DQ so he could eat a Peanut Buster parfait, the lucky punk. Probably the last bit of time we'll be able to hang out this week so it was nice to make that time.

WOD: Healthy. How appropriate on a Whole30-ish week! Give the body a break from deficits and energy deprivation. Give the brain a new challenge: how should I be eating for the rest of my life after I am done with fat loss?

Easy answer: high quality food and enough calories to fuel both performance and recovery. Oh, and plenty of sleep, always sleep!

Easy answer, slightly tougher execution. But I am up for the challenge. Are you?

Quote:
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.
-Ayn Rand

No comments:

Post a Comment