Saturday, June 16

8a-Larabar, few nuts, 2c reg, supps
1030a-2 fr eggs, 2 sl ham, hash browns, 2c reg
11a-3.5 hours canoeing
4p-3.25oz pork jerky, bunch sweet potato chips & mixed nuts, can Zevia
830p-10 chicken wings, salad w raspberry vinaigrette, 4c decaf
Throughout day-2 quarts water

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed. Decent, for vacation.

Body: Feels great! Canoeing felt good, nearly effortless. Occasionally, just sitting, randomly, felt pulse pounding in right shin. Gulp.

Brain: Very good. Canoe trip was fun and then a bit of an adventure as we began to wonder if we would ever find the park, and then a generous round of mosquito bites on my BARE ASS when we landed and I pit-stopped in the woods. Awesome. Makes for a funny story, I guess? We had to let Timmy leave early, sadly, and then we lazed in the hot tub for a while, then supper.

Quote:

If there's one thing I still need to learn and perfect, it's patience. I can't always have the answers to problems right away. Waiting is a part of life. In the mean time, if there's nothing I can do about it there is no sense in complaining too much. Sometimes it just is what it is.
-Christine Beauchamp

No comments:

Post a Comment