Wednesday, May 30

5a-Larabar, oz brain food, c reg, supps - to fuel workout
6a-oz venison, bacon, c reg w/ .5c coconut milk (carton, not the good stuff) - habit/craving
7a-pulls/RDLs/stands/pushes
830a-Americano w/ SF syrup- habit/craving
930a-c reg - craving
10a-2c reg - craving
130p-2s tilapia, med apple, oz almonds, supps - hunger
330p-2c decaf - chilly
445p-Larabar, med apple, oz almonds, supps - low energy
530p-yoga
645p-1.16m run on roads/sidewalks
Throughout day-2.5 quarts water

Half-fast day planned. Breakfast to fuel workout & then again whenever hungry, and that's it. The first time I felt hungry was noon, but I was in a meeting 12-1. By 1245p I was freezing cold, in a room that Lisa had called warm. Interesting. But even after eating, I stayed chilled. (Though it also could've been due to my outfit: skirt & thin/ss shirt.) However, I was very lethargic late afternoon, so I ate again to gain some pep for yoga & my long-awaited run.

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed. Dozing on/off starting at 4am, cats were active since windows were open. Up at 445a, but I felt fairly well-rested.

Body: Felt fine. Lower back tightened up PWO, perhaps my RDL form was not where I thought it was!

Sat three hours for meetings & goal work (hid myself in rec room for focus time...too easily distracted!). Late afternoon, 430p, I got pretty tired. I had intended to bike to yoga, final chance for me to commute in May, but I just couldn't find the desire.Sorry, NSS!

Brain: Felt fine but workout disappointed me; even though I know it wasn't that big of a deal, it impacted my mindset more than it should have. And then I had me a delicious Americano, bought drinks for two of my people, and that turned me around! Rest of the day was all good.

Quote:
Remember that poise and power are inseparably associated. The calm and balanced mind is the strong and great mind; the hurried and agitated mind is the weak one.
-Wallace Wattles, The Science of Being Great

No comments:

Post a Comment