Tuesday, May 22

445a-2 fr eggs, 2.5 sl bacon, ciabatta roll*, c reg, c reg w T coconut fat, supps - normal breakfast
6a-2c reg w/ stevia - habit
7a-2c decaf w/ coconut creamer - habit
9a-Banana Bread Larabar OMG deliciousness, oz brain food**, sm apple, supps - craving/pWO energy
12p-personal training
130p-tilapia, c asparagus w/ red peppers, Larabar (still OMG deliciousness), supps - hunger/PWO restock
5p-2.71-mile trail run
6p-2 luau burgers w pineapple & bbq sauce, salad w balsamic, micro cake***, supps - hunger
Throughout day-3 quarts water

*This roll has a lot of corn (2nd & 3rd ingredients)...testing to confirm that corn and I are not friends. But really hoping small amounts can be gotten away with since it's in a ton of GF items.

**Brain food = .5oz raw cashews, .5oz dried cranberries, dash of cinnamon - I made up 5 tiny containers of this on Sunday, measured out using the food scale because it's so easy to underestimate w/ high-cal foods.

***(I know, I'm going crazy with asterisks. Sorry.) In place of pumpkin/etc, I used pineapple. In place of cocoa, I used shredded coconut. Fabulousness! Next time, when I have the calories to spare: whipped coconut milk topping. YES.

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed. Bit choppy late am, in & out, woke up solidly to see my "nightlight alarm" on so I got up; figured it was 530a but it was only 430a. Whoa! But I felt well rested.

Body: Lower back a bit annoyed in morning. Felt disc-y. :o( Focused on good posture. Zero issues at training, afternoon, or running.

Brain: Good!

Felt obsessed with food in morning. "Is it time to eat yet?" feeling was steady until 9am, when I scarfed down my 2nd meal. Good after that, though I did swap in another Larabar in place of a PWO protein shake. Felt like carbs were more necessary, to let me run after work.

Quote:
There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness; many a runner has crossed it.
-Dean Karnazes

No comments:

Post a Comment