Tuesday, May 1

6a-2 fr eggs, 2 sl maple bacon, 2 sl GF toast, c reg, supps
715a-c reg w/ 2T coconut milk
8a-2c decaf w/ 2T coconut creamer
10a-5oz tuna w/ 2T mustard, sm apple, oz almonds, can diet Pepsi
12p-personal training
2p-Brazilian curry fish stew, salad w/ balsamic, oz almonds, supps
5p-swimming
630p-2 fr eggs, 2 sl maple bacon, 15oz smoked turkey, T honey mustard, sm apple, supps
Throughout day: 2.5 qts water, 1 cough drop

Plan: 3 normal meals, no supper. Reality: felt too shot to not eat. But then overate. Damn delicious turkey! Luckily, Tuesdays are high days so I'm not upset with myself.

Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed. Woke naturally, dozing in/out last half hour or so. Got up feeling good!

Body: Cold still lingering, bit phlegmy still, right ear stuffy again, but I feel good. Actually feel impressively good, given all those pulls/swings yesterday. I also feel about 5 lbs lighter than I did post-vacation, seeing return of leg muscle. Hams proved to be tight at session, foam roller did NOT feel good when normally I love it. Didn't get super tired post-Prowler like I did last week. Swimming was fine, though felt the shin muscle angry at the very end. Gah.

Brain: Had to turn down a modeling gig! They asked me to be in a TS photo shoot, but it's on day 6. Stupid month-end close!

Quote:
I've learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment