Thursday, May 3

615a-fr egg, s chicken sausage, 2 sl toast, grapefruit, micro cake, dinner roll, c reg, supps
730a-c reg, c almond milk
830a-2c decaf, 2T coconut creamer
10a-2T Sunbutter, s coconut flakes, dinner roll, supps
12p-personal training
130p-Brazilian curry fish stew, salad w/ balsamic, dinner roll, supps
6p-fr egg, s chicken sausage, 2 sl toast, c cauliflower w guacamole, sm apple, T tahini, supps
Throughout day: 2.5 quarts water

Sleep: In bed 9.5 hours. Fuck yeah! Took 1 NyQuil to be sure I'd sleep like a GD rock, and it worked. Solid.

Body: Damn good. Made sure to eat a lot at breakfast, even though I was actually quite satisfied without the add-ons. Prowler really kicked my ass after training, like I wanted to lay down and die (okay, maybe just nap), so I made sure to eat first thing afterward, no waiting. And hit water hard even though I really wanted to go fetch my last can of diet Pepsi.

Brain: A little bit blah, but only because of close week's busy-ness and yet another morning of computer issues. Minor this time, fixed in 20 minutes, but still. Frustrating.

Another new top, looks good, minimizes the belly, brain is happy. Session made me happy. And tired.

Indulged the brain by lazing about in front of TV w/ iPad games while waiting for Hop to get home. But I was in bed by then, sadly.

Quote:
Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us.
-Voltaire


No comments:

Post a Comment