Thursday, May 10

530a-omelet (turkey pepperoni, olives, egg whites), 2 sl toast w/ coconut butter, 1/4 cantaloupe, c reg, supps
630a-c reg w/ 2T coconut milk
730a-2c decaf w/ 2T coconut creamer
930a-bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin, bag snap peas, oz almonds, 2c reg, supps
12p-personal training
130p-can Zevia
230p-half-mile parking lot stroll w/ team
4p-bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin, veggies in bone broth, oz almonds, supps
5p-kayaking w/ Amy
7p(restaurant)-8 chicken wings, few strips celery
Throughout day: 2.5 quarts water

Sleep: 8 hours in bed. Choppy. Up at 1a for b/r, woke several times, wide awake about 5a or so. Dozed in/out for a bit. Feel fine, though.

Body: Core is a bit sore. I like this! I almost biked to NSS for training, but given all the activity I've already logged this week, it seemed a bit unnecessary. And I was pretty sure I'd hate myself for it post-Prowler.

Brain: Feeling very good. Happy. Content.

I was expecting to hit a pretty solid wall today like I have in the last two weeks. No wall! I feel significantly better. Check out Mon-Thurs for past three weeks:
1=avg 1094 intake, 1568 burned, 474 deficit, ~98g carbs
2=avg 1513 intake, 1665 burned, 152 deficit, ~108g carbs
3=avg 1506 intake, 1769 burned, 263 deficit, ~165g carbs

Know those are VERY ROUGH figures. I estimate food rounded up to the nearest 25 cal, and each food plugs into only 1 of 3 macros. (For example, bacon or almonds are fat; eggs are protein; fruit & veg are carbs.) Calories burned assumes 1400 BMR plus only 50% of the "calories burned" calcs for exercise. 
All that carb boost this week has been from fruits & vegetables. It's actually LESS processed food because I also moved to a lower-cal GF bread than last week.

Interesting stuff. Keeping the "analysis" perspective also helps me stick to my plan, so I don't mess up my experiment. Fun!

Quote:

People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- Dale Carnegie

No comments:

Post a Comment