Sunday, May 6

730a-2 fr eggs, s chicken sausage, dinner roll, blueberry muffin, c reg, almond milk latte, supps
1030a-MS Walk, 2.5-miles
1p-omelet (2 eggs, c asparagus, s chicken sausage), coconut oil & SF jelly on toast, sm apple, supps
6p-pint strawberries, c rhubarb, 2c asparagus, T balsamic, s fake granola, oz roasted salted almonds, supps
Throughout day: 2 quarts water

Three larger, filling meals, plenty of delicious carbs. At supper I was extremely snacky so I just let myself eat a rather ridiculous amount of veg & fruit.

Found out Elden's expansion means a pretty kick-ass health-food section, more like Pete's, finally. Lots of excellent treats! Almost bought half a dozen nut-based items, but kept myself to a fake-granola thing that I thought would work well with rhubarb treats.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, fairly solid. Took my Sunday nap anyway: 2.5 hours.

Body: Quite decent. Felt nothing on walk but weirdness on drive there, more in the IT-band/knee connection area.

Brain: Not a relaxing weekend. Needed one. Nap helped.

Quote:
People who cannot find time for recreation are obliged sooner or later to find time for illness.
-John Wanamaker

No comments:

Post a Comment