Sunday, May 13

7a-fr egg whites, 2 sl bacon, 2 sl GF toast, 2T honey mustard, c reg, supps
730a-almond milk latte
9a-4 hours of weed-pulling
1p-4 ribs, .5 chicken thigh, chicken wing, half sweet potato, 4 bacon-wrapped veg*, strawberries & raspberries & cinnamon crackers dipped into coconut fluff, 3c reg
130p-4 more hours of weed-pulling
7p- 4 ribs, .5c roasted cauliflower, grapefruit, sm apple, supps
Throughout day: 1.5 quarts water

*Asparagus & green beans, assembled like a miniature cord of wood, but tied with a half-strip of bacon, not twine. Best way to eat your veggies, EVER.

Sleep: 6.5 hours in bed. Down late due to dance show & groceries afterward. Up early due to cats. Bastards. Don't they know it's Mother's Day?! Wait, probably not...they are cats, after all.

Body: Decent. All that weed-pulling made the low back (muscles, not discs) and hip flexors ache. First round I did a lot of crouching and squatting and lateral-lunging; felt quite strong and mobilicized! Round 2, after lunch, I pretty much just sat on my ass on the cold hard rocks. Easier.

Brain: Good day of hard work. Felt excellent. For a while I was wishing I had my iPod along, but it was nice to just hear birds chirping and bees buzzing or mom's chatter or Taco Pierre & Bandit wrestling. Didn't hurt that the day was fucking beautimonious.

Picture:

This (times three) is what I spent 8 hours doing:

My mama is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment