Saturday, May 19

6a-2 cookies, 2c reg, supps - normal (but indulgent) breakfast
730a-2.25m run
740a-1 kamikaze bug - inhaled, no choice
8a-Warrior Training (didn't run hills, did most everything else)
930a(restaurant)-Exploding Bear Omelet (3 eggs, bacon, ham, sausage, onions, green peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms), 3c reg - planned time but not feeling any hunger
2p-20min picking up branches...moar squatz!!
330p-3 sl French toast, 2oz venison jerky, 2 cookies, oz brain food, 2c decaf, supps - combo of hunger and eve plans
630p-bottle diet Pepsi - energy needed for a late night
8p-1.5c reg - chilly!
Throughout day: 2 quarts water

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed. Felt like I could've slept later, but Clyde & Oscar were tromping all over me.

1.5-hour nap at noon just because. I was feeling extremely snacky and wanted to avoid willpower drainage; plus guilted the hubster into being my date for the races which meant I'd be up late. Wasn't very restful but it was something.

Body: Little bit stiff, tight lower back early on, but movement felt wonderful. Got stiff at races, especially hip flexors, due to cold...dressed for 70 and it was 55.

Brain: Doing great! Run put me on top of the world (literally crying with joy), then hanging with some of my besties (like Joy!) put me above it.

And I have decided that I want to run like Lisa, lift like Joy, and be as freaking cute as Alana. Is that really so impossible?

Quote:
There is no way to happiness; happiness IS the way.
-Wayne W Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment