Saturday, May 12

615a-Larabar, 2 bacon-wrapped pork tenderloins, micro cake, 2c reg, supps
8a-taught Warrior Training class and only participated in warm-up (gold star!)
9a- 2 c reg
11a-bottle diet doc 360 (generic dr pepper)
12p-salad w/ balsamic, bacon & tomato dressing on 1 sl toast, pumpkin cake, 2c roasted cauliflower, Larabar, supps
6p-dessert/cereal (fake granola, dried cranberries, slivered almonds, coconut milk), 2 turkey dogs, .5oz jerky, can Zevia
Throughout day: 2 quarts water

Plan: fast all day, maybe. Reality: too tired. Stuffed myself at meal 2 to the point that my belly hurt for hours later. Then I was fighting cravings at supper time, so I really gave in to sugar, fatty goodness.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed. Choppy again. 330a h/s/g, hit bathroom, fell back. Woke about 5, in & out until getting up at 6. Feeling it, finally. Attempted an afternoon nap, in bed 1.5 hours, asleep maybe 30 min.

Body: Just all-over fatigue. Tight hams. Intended to lift in the basement, but a rest day was clearly needed.

Brain: Doing fine. Enjoyed teaching, decided we're going to make it an hour long, and go to different locations: Victoria's Revenge, LCSP, Inspiration Peak, Andes...have to plot the progression so I can send them running without me for now, but I think it'll be great fun! Also got my oil changed, looked at houses for sale, read some fun stuff, got chores done, attended goddaughter's dance show (so impressed by her talent!), just felt pretty accomplished today, other than my eating plan.

Wore tight tank & shorty shorts while planting flowers and didn't think anything of it. I see a lot of progress in the belly area, but I think I need to go through my closet and toss out items that were always tight in the waist - I just don't think they are ever going to fit again, unless I stop the pullups obsession. Which, as anyone reading this knows: ha fucking ha!

Quote:

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love & affection.
-Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment