Read This: Adam Bornstein

11 Ways to Achieve a Healthier Life

If I were to boil down all of the lessons I've learned in my career into one statement it'd be this: Always be the student.
The game of health is one that you can easily win, as long as you're willing to learn, accept that multiple approaches to fitness and nutrition work, and that trends and opinions can change. Some people interpret this as hypocritical--I consider it a realistic and sustainable approach to living a better life. As a new month descends upon us, I want to make the smartest experts more available to you. So I reached out to the best doctors, nutritionists, and strength coaches in the industry--the real heroes of health and fitness--and had them compile their favorite life lessons. Grab your notebook because the best health course ever created is officially in session.
The whole shebang is here, and definitely worth a few minutes of your time. I guarantee you'll love something in there!

My favorite bit was from Yoni Freedhoff. That section is going into my vision file.

No comments:

Post a Comment