Monday, May 14

5a-Larabar, 2 turkey dogs, c reg, supps - "on the go," due to class
6a-c reg w/ stevia
630a-taught class (did planks with them ONLY)
7a-10-minute outdoors run and pulls/RDLs/rows
9a-2oz almonds, sm apple, 2c decaf w/ 2T coconut creamer, supps - very low energy
1p-salad w/ balsamic, bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin, med apple, 2c reg, supps - normal hunger
230p-half-mile barefoot parking lot stroll w/ team
6p-half smoked chicken, med apple, supps - normal hunger
Throughout day: 2.5 quarts water

Week 4 is delegated as a maintenance week. As expected, I don't want to do this AT ALL. I want to keep progressing, baby steps or no - and partly I think I'm afraid of losing my momentum. However, learning how to eat at maintenance is certainly one of my challenges, so this is a fine time to work at it. My plan for the week is to aim for ~400 caloies/meal, eat breakfast each day, then eat following meals when hungry or very low-energy only. I want to avoid eating solely due to habit or boredom or cravings.

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed. Was literally in bed by 830p, like the hardcore death metal rocker I am. Woke h/s/g at 130a (WTF!) and a couple other times, and alarm woke me at 5. I need to stop this hot/sweaty/gross thing. I fucking hate it. I don't know what causes it. I want my solid nights of sleep back!!

Body: Lower back was very stiff when I got up. Felt about 85 years old. Much better after I got moving, though still a little too tight for my liking. I had already decided last night that I should not do swings this morning, so I did RDLs instead, no concern about form on those. Felt fine! Almost more of a grip challenge than anything else.

Brain: Tired but fine. Zero motivation to do any of my work, though. Wanted to take a nap.

HOT DAMN: I'm already over halfway to my Relay goal! ---- >

How cool are my people??

Quote:
What is your unique purpose on this earth?
-Stephen Covey

No comments:

Post a Comment