Friday, May 4

445a-omelet (2 eggs, 3 asparagus, s chicken sausage, bit of coconut butter), sl toast, grapefruit, c reg, supps
6a-almond milk latte w/ stevia
7a-Americano w/ SF syrup
9a-2T Sunbutter, s coconut flakes, sm apple
10a-pulls, swings, handstands, elevated pike pushups
12p-can diet Pepsi
1p-Brazilian curry fish stew, salad w/ balsamic, dinner roll
630p-supps
Throughout day: 3.5 quarts water

Plan: three meals, no supper, no carbs. Reality: added some carbs into each meal since I was so beat the last two days, and hoping that would make it easier to skip supper, and keep me from dragging ass tomorrow.

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed. Wide awake at 430a, for some stupid reason, so I just got up. Sleep was good.

Body: Was a bit all-over stiff as I got moving this morning, but nothing specifically tight. Have a feeling spending 6 hours in a car tomorrow might be brutal hell on the ol' posterior chain, though.
1pm panic over slight shin pain while walking to car to fetch pop (I know, Heather, a sign to knock that shit off: last can, I swear).

2pm panic over slight shin pain while walking in Finance area.

3pm relief over no shin pain while walking to bathroom.
Jesus.

Brain: All right. Was going to start the day at NSS since I was up so early, partly thinking it would be fun to be someplace so energized that early; but I decided to save it for later in the day since it would give me something to look forward to!

Quote Awesome Picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment