Friday, May 11

6a-pizza omelet (egg white, turkey pepperoni, olives), 1/4 cantaloupe, blueberry muffin, c reg, supps
830a-Americano w/ SF syrup
12p-15-minute run and swings/pulls
430p-2 turkey dogs wrapped in 1/2 sl bacon, 2oz smoked turkey w/ 2T honey mustard, 2T coconut milk w/ .5s fake granola, supps
630p(restaurant)-ribs, med baked potato, side salad, 2c decaf
Throughout day: 2.5 quarts water

Plan: eat first 3 meals then fast. Reality: supper with a friend planned. Switched it up to normal breakfast, meal 2 when hungry (10.5 hours!), and "whatever" for my supper out. Thinking I might do an all-out fast tomorrow. Maybe. See how I feel.

Sleep: In bed 8 hours. Very choppy, though. Up at 3 for b/r, drink of water, was wide awake and legitimately debated getting up for the day. Ugh.

Body: Feels pretty good. Sore core, particularly upper obliques (kayaking?) but that's it. Hams were pretty angry when I started on the swings, and I really had to think about keeping my form in line...focused a bit more on hip snap today. Arms were too dead to work on handstands.

Brain: Happy that it's Friday and I have the afternoon off...to work at job #2. But that was only a couple hours (and fun), and then I hammered out my own bills, and then I enjoyed a wonderful supper with my oldest friend, my "big sister" Lori. Excellent to catch up with her once again.

Quote:
Good things come to those that wait, but better things come to those that work their asses off.

-Christine Beauchamp (aka: Cookie Monster) - from an awesome blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment