Wednesday, April 4

5a-c reg, supps
6a-c reg w/ stevia, cinnamon
730a-2c senna tea
10a-Americano w/ SF syrup
11a-BCAAs
2p-2 caramel pecan bars, 2c decaf, supps
530p-yoga class
630p-sausage & stir fry, protein ice cream, Larabar, supps

Half-day of fasting. Had to resist those bars (Heather brought them in) for 6 whole hours! That's worth a huge gold star. Freezing but otherwise good: first time I even felt hungry was at 2. Bonus: the incredibly delicious bars have carbs to fuel tomorrow's deadlifts!

Pulls: 5x4 during class. Again, I meant to do 5 sets, but I think it was only 4.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, but not that great. Hop came home at 1, was wide awake for a bit at 3, bleah.

Rehab: Slight pain on walking. And legs feel like I spent a half hour doing Prowler pushes or something. Huh, that's weird.

Habit: Really fucking difficult today. Wearing a very tight dress, and have massive digestive issues. Pounding the water down. Feeling awful. Managed to keep this from ruining my day by keeping perspective that it was only temporary. I seriously fucking look pregnant, no exaggeration.

Misc: Good busy day, kept me from obsessing.

Happiness: Will try to resume the journaling on this tomorrow. Busy bee.

Quote:
Who am I to think I'm so special that I'm not allowed to make mistakes? When did I come up with that? I'm fully and totally culpable for all of my errors, but...I am also fully responsible for all the wonderful successes of my life. And that's a huge thing.

-Julia Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment