Tuesday, April 17

6a-fr egg, 2 sl bacon, 4c reg, 3 donut holes, supps
1230p-8 BBQ chicken wings, diet coke
2p-can diet pepsi
4p-lemon sorbet (dairy free almost ice cream!!)
6p-2 gf biscuits, haddock, broccoli, green beans, diet coke
830p-cocoa almonds, crystal light, supps

Sleep: 8 hours in bed. Wide awake h/s/g at 4am then off/on until giving up at 630. That was super freaking awesome. I blame the two whole drinks I had at supper along with the sweet potatoes...body just can't tolerate so many carbs at once!

Rehab: Knee is all good! Left thigh weirdly sore just a bit. Left foot sore if I press on it, same tendon that gave me troubles way back when. Been in my Merrells each day.

Not as much walking today as prior two, mom was tired. We were ready to ditch her but held back.

I don't want to get old and decrepit and slow.

Reason #86,884 to train with NSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment