Tuesday, April 10

615a-turkey egg, 4 sl maple bacon, 2 GF dinner rolls, c reg, supps
715a-c reg w/ .25c almond milk & stevia
8a-2c reg
9a-med apple, oz almonds
945a-personal training
11a-chicken leg & thigh, cabbage braised in maple bacon grease, oz almonds
1230p-can diet cherry Coke
345p-salad (carrots, celery, grape tomatoes, cauliflower), bottle diet cherry Pepsi
7p-pork sausage w/ greens

Best breakfast in ages! Boosted carbs pWO, then dropped them back out afterward. Felt like I ate a TON and was very satisfied all day, yet calories were not even high. Cool!

Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed. Was off/on from 5a-6a, but I got up feeling pretty good. Love waking without an alarm. Next week is gonna be AWESOME.

Rehab: Feeling good! It has calmed down to the point where it's just shin soreness that's pretty equivalent with my left side. Yes, both sides seem to be affected. I'm so lucky.

Stood at tax firm, 4.5 hours.

Habit: I am wearing a super flattering (& half new) outfit today, so it was easy!

Misc: Busy day. Work, training, eye doctor, job #2.

Happiness: See here.
Commit to your goals. – Being wholeheartedly dedicated to doing something comes fully-equipped with an ineffable force.  Magical things start happening when we commit ourselves to doing whatever it takes to get somewhere.  When you’re fully committed to doing something, you have no choice but to do that thing.  Counter-intuitively, having no option – where you can’t change your mind – subconsciously makes humans happier because they know part of their purpose.
I think we all know I'm pretty damned good at this. Perhaps too good...or perhaps I need to get better at selecting my goals, by which I really mean limiting my goals - because I am not Wonder Woman, after all. I just want to be. We perfectionists are really good at goal commitment. We are not so good at goal celebrating and break-taking before moving on to the next goal.

Quote:
You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage - pleasantly, smilingly, non-apologetically - to say "no" to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger "yes" burning inside.
-Stephen Covey

No comments:

Post a Comment