Thursday, April 5

530a-2 fr eggs, 1.5 pork patties, 2 sl GF toast, T coconut butter, T SF jelly, 2c reg, stevia, supps
645a-almond milk latte
730a-2c reg w/ 2T coconut milk
915a-oz almonds
945a-personal training
1230p-5oz tuna, 2T mustard, s sesame crackers, oz spiced almonds, baby banana, 2c decaf w/ 2T coconut milk, supps
5p-3oz spiced almonds, supps

3 meals today. Training pushed back my normal time for meal 2, so I pushed back meal 3 & didn't need a meal 4. But all were larger than normal so total calories are about the same. Carbs in pWO & PWO meals, then back to no carbs!

Switched up supps today: only fish oil, FiberSmart, Met. Have been skipping all supps at a meal here or there, want to gradually cut them out. Trying a full day to see if I feel any immediate difference.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed. Once again the hubster came home at like 1am & woke me. GAH. I am happy he can catch a few hours in a real bed, and take a hot shower, but I hate how much it's fucking up MY sleep. Anyway, I fell back, woke again at probably 3 & fell back, and woke again at probably 5 and couldn't fall back. Got up when my "alarm light" came on at 530.

Rehab: Improved from yesterday. No pain when walking.

Habit: Digestive system is back to normal so I feel much better about my belly.

Misc/happiness: Another busy work day. I like. Tune back in tomorrow.


Quote:
If you're ever having a bad day, the best way to get through it is to make another person's day AWESOME.
-Rog Law

No comments:

Post a Comment