Saturday, April 7

6a-c reg, supps
830a-3c reg w/ SF syrup
10a-3c decaf w/ SF syrup, supps
12p-2 fr eggs, corned beef hash, 3c reg
7p-2 fr eggs, 2.5sl bacon, s chicken sausage, 2c decaf w/ 2T coconut milk, supps
915p-bag pork rinds w/ T guacamole (good combo!), 8 praline pecans

Started out fasting as planned, then joined tax firm for lunch since it was my last chance to do so. And I'm glad I did, because it was (a) delicious, and (b) very fun. To make up for the lack of fasting, I'm thinking of no breakfast Sat-Sun. Which is sad, when breakfast is the best meal of all! So to make up for that, both meals today = breakfast food!

Pulls: Did one smooth set of 5, then forgot all about them. iPad frustrations distracted me.

Sleep: 7 hours in bed, ugh. Went to bed late due to nap, then Hop came home, and sleep was not all that great. Woke just before 6 and couldn't fall back.

Rehab: Still feel it in weird positions but not walking normal.

Habit: Too busy to think about it. Awesome!

Misc: I am an iPad owner! Spent over an hour last night on it, and over an hour this morning (when I could've been working, GAH) trying to get it to work. Wouldn't connect to the internet via our wireless (kept asking for passwords that I thought I had modified on the laptop!) and I couldn't fucking figure it out. So the frustration is (a) not only isn't it working, but also (b) I'm too inept to get it working. Lovely feeling. And I don't fucking have time to dick around with it.

Solution: bitch on Facebook, have Terri offer up Jeremy's help as he drives from the Cities to Alex. SWEET TIMING! He stopped over and got it working (happily, it did take him a while to figure out to just completely reset the wireless, so I'm not a total dumbass) and then he showed me a bunch of awesome things that it does. Which meant I was missing from the tax firm for 3.5 hours, but totally worth it. Some of the things he showed me probably would've taken me 2 months to figure out!

Anyway, that meant I went back to the tax firm at 730pm to work for just one hour to finish up a firm client and a personal return. Ugh.

Happiness: To return tomorrow if I have time. Holiday family time and allathat.

Quote:
Your true religion is the life you live, not the creed you profess.
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment