Saturday, April 28

615a-fr egg. s chicken sausage, sm apple, 2c reg, T light coconut milk, supps
10a-2c decaf
1030a-2 fr eggs, slice ham, lotta hash browns, 4c reg
3p-fr egg, 2 sl maple bacon, orange, microwave brownie, can diet Pepsi, 2c decaf w T light coconut milk, supps
6p-6 pickles, two handfuls potato chips, 2 bites cheddar brat, 2 hard lemonades
8p-pork rinds dipped in T tomato dressing
Throughout day: 2 quarts water, 5 cough drops

Supper was at my niece's birthday party. Almost no food options, and I had no idea they were cheddar brats until two bites in. Then I just wanted to cry. Especially when they brought out the ice cream cake. I know everyone has their own battles to fight, but food allergies are so depressing because I have to deal with them many times per day. Sucky.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed. Tried to sleep in, couldn't. Kinda tired, feeling a bit depleted; had planned to skip breakfast and have 2-3 pretty big meals instead, but I just had to eat. Also was sure to get on the water early in case that's all it was.

Body: Upper body is pretty sore. Hammering 40 chins after so much time off will do that, I guess! Hams a bit tight later on in day.

Digestive system finally working again; I didn't even realize things were going poorly until yesterday, thus no overshare with y'all. You're welcome.

Yesterday my right ear popped for the first time since the awful flights on Saturday. Today it popped like 8 times. This is like receiving cold hard cash, it feels so much better!

Misc: Took my 13-year-old godchild out for belated birthday brunch. It made me feel SO. OLD. And jealous of how mature she is already.

Quote:

Every exit is an entry someplace else.
-Tom Stoppard

No comments:

Post a Comment