Saturday, April 14

6a-2 can diet Pepsi, honey roasted cashews
7a-2 fr eggs, 2 sl bacon, 2 sl turkey bacon, 2 sausage links, 3c reg - you can build your own Grand Slam at Denny's so I could go all out on protein...perfect!
930a-bottle diet Coke
12p-Larabar, bag apple chips, bag bacon jerky, c diet Coke
4p-bag apple chips, oz almonds
845p-shit ton bbq chicken wings, 2 GF choco donut holes, Crystal Light

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, pure crap. Hot sweaty gross at 1, woke hourly until getting up at 530, half hour before necessary. GROSS. Overdosed on caffeine to get through the day.

Rehab: Slight step backward. I think no activity is almost as bad as too much.

Travel: 11am flight, lotsa sitting around. And of course, why wouldn't you go through Atlanta to get from MN to Boston? Travel days suck.

And sitting around a ton of runners chatting and people who were just SO CLEARLY runners made me very sad. I literally was near tears several times. Low sleep and dehydration sure didn't help either. Next to me on the flight was a woman who's done "15ish" Ironmans and was drinking pre-, during, and post-flight. And that just felt so unfair, rather "woe is me" that she can booze it up while I eat so damn well and can't run at all?! Sucky.

But then awesome news came!!

Super COOL BEANS: Thanks to the weather deferment, I am essentially qualified for Boston 2013!!! (I'd link to the story but the iPad app is a bit cumbersome. Sorry. Use your Google skills.)

Now I just have to fix this injury, get running again, and start saving for another trip to Boston!

Oh, is that all?

No comments:

Post a Comment