Monday, April 30

5a-cup Natural Calm
6a-2c reg w/ T coconut milk
630a-taught class
745a-2c reg
9a-2c decaf w/ stevia
1030a-pulls/swings/handstands
12p-can diet Pepsi
2p-2c decaf w/ stevia
245p-2 turkey dogs, med apple, packet Sunbutter
630p-salad (carrots, celery, cauliflower, cabbage, peppers) w/ balsamic, fish curry stew, bag pork rinds, 2c decaf tea w/ 2T coconut milk, supps
Throughout day: 3 quarts water, 2 cough drops

Fasting for first half the day, as planned. Bit hungry at 7a & 1145a, but otherwise I felt good.

Sleep: In bed 8 hours. Wide awake, h/s/g at 3am,* and struggled to fall back after that. Alarm woke me. Despite all of that, energy level is good.

*I have no reason to overeat again, ever. All it does is add calories and fuck up my sleep. What's the point?

Body: Creaky & stiff first thing, but good once I got moving. Right knee feeling off though slightly different pain. Still coughing but I feel better than I sound. Pulls were a bit harder today than Friday, as were swings, but I progressed heavier on those this time. And also did it all fasted.

Misc: Left work early since it's close week and I will have long days at the end of the week. Trying to be more cognizant of work hours.

Tweaked my plan a bit to accommodate pullups workout:
Monday: skip first two meals -- teach class in am, noon pulls & swings, easy bike ride or swim
Tuesday: higher carbs, skip supper -- lift w/ Dustin, bike or swim
Wednesday: skip first two meals -- teach class, noon pulls & swings, yoga
Thursday: higher carbs, skip supper -- lift w/ Dustin, bike or swim
Friday: skip supper-- noon noon pulls & swings, bike
Saturday: skip supper -- teach Warrior class, longer bike ride
Sunday: higher carbs, three larger meals -- lift in basement
 
But flexible. For example, tonight I considered eve bike ride after work since it was freaking gorgeous, but instead I took the kits outside and just did nothing in the sunshine. It was lovely, and I dare say it did more for body & brain than a short bike ride would have done. Anyway, I can't decide if I'm just making excuses here, but it seems smart to not quite go balls-out yet, right after the vacation & during cold recovery.

And also:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Quote:
No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.
-Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment