Friday, April 27

545a-2fr eggs, s chicken sausage, c reg, supps
645a-c reg w 2T light coconut milk & stevia
7a-Americano w SF syrup
1030a-chinup/swing/handstand session
1130a-3 oz pork roast, c kraut, supps
6p-2 turkey dogs, 2c carrots, 1.5 oz cocoa almonds w s coconut flakes (delicious!), supps
8p-c senna tea
Throughout day: 4 cough drops, 2 quarts water

Three meals by just keeping super busy all afternoon. And ate on the way home to avoid snackiness all eve.

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, solid, woke naturally. Feel good!

Rehab: same.

Misc: I did some clothes shopping when I returned my modeling outfits to Maurice's. I haven't been too keen on buying clothes for the past, what, year? But I got 3 dresses and 2 tops that will still fit as I shrink down. That was nice for the brain. Also, everything was 25% off. You know I loved that!

Hop came home! First time since Sunday noon...I am extra thankful for the rain! (Sorry, Dustin.)

Quote:

Any change, any loss, does not make us victims. Others can shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, but they can't prevent you from acting, from taking the situation you're presented with, and moving on. No matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation, you can always do something. You always have a choice, and the choice can be power.
-Blaine Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment