Friday, April 13

5a-2 fr eggs, 2.5sl maple bacon, small bowl slivered almonds, cranberries, flax milk, turkey jerky, c reg, supps
645a-1.5oz almonds, c reg w/ 2T coconut milk, can diet Pepsi
9a-bag apple chips, 3oz ham, can diet Pepsi
1p-bunch of trail mix, 4 ribs, can diet Pepsi, supps
5p-bunch of honey roasted cashews, 2c decaf
7p-steak & 2 fried eggs, 3c decaf

Wee bit of stress eating in the morning when I learned I needed to find a new ride home post-Carolla. Or else pay an extra $60. Then at high noon I switched right into vacation eating. Brilliant.

Pulls: 2, 6 - then forgot.

Sleep: 7 hours in bed. Not great. But vacation starts pronto, so I can suck it up for one day.

Rehab: Same.

Misc: Vacation began at noon sharp!

Quote:
The purpose of our lives is to give birth to the best which is within us.
-Marianne Williamson

1 comment:

  1. If all else fails, my hubby and I can bring you to wherever you need to go after Carolla. We, coincidentally, will be there too. (Greg LOVES him and doesn't miss a podcast). If you can hang out until Greg shakes Carolla's hand, we will have room in the car for you.

    Just thought that I'd give you another option.

    Jessica (Nathe) Wenker

    ReplyDelete