Wednesday, March 7

430a-asparagus egg white omelet, grapefruit, 2c reg w/ T coconut creamer, supps
6a-2c reg
630a-taught equipment mania class
730a-2c reg
815a-Americano w/ SF syrup
1015a-pork rinds, sm banana, sm apple, .5oz almonds, supps
12p-2.93m hard/fast run
230p-s tilapia & onions, salad w/ balsamic, med apple, .5oz almonds, supps
530p-yoga
630p-can diet root beer
7p-asparagus egg white omelet, 4s olives, brat, sm apple, 2c decaf w/ T coconut creamer, supps
8p-finger-swipe of cheesecake filling, many swipes of empty Cool Whip dish

When I made my omelet this morning, the bacon grease spattered up and burned my chest (minor, no worries). I think it was pissed off that there was no meat in my healthy breakfast!

-AFB pulls, am: 3x2 (forgot til late)
-Pulls, pm: 5x3
-Outer right shin sore post-run, quads also sore. An important note on the run: when fast, it felt like my left foot was perfectly flat all the way on landing/push-off, but the right had some back-and-forth shiftiness going on. WHY, I couldn't say, that's the million dollar answer, but even I can see that compensating for an unstable landing would fatigue the ever-loving SHIT out of that right shin.

Weight: 138.6 lbs, 21.7% fat - up 1.6 from yesterday, up .8 from a week ago. That's what I get for telling Dustin only yesterday that my weight has been within a half-pound of 137 for a full week!

Sleep: In bed 8 hours, but a BAD night of sleep: wide awake at 1 & felt like I never fell back, though I must have. Got up feeling decent, though, wasn't too tired.

Habit: Done post-run along with lots of stretching & foam rolling & even yoga headstand (not handstand) practice.

Misc: 2 of my on-feet hours were in 1.5" heels for the Relay for Life fundraiser breakfast. Not smart, I know. But I totally pre-ordered those Wonder Woman Chucks. Forgiven?

At this morning's LAPW Philanthropic Committee meeting, I was told that I should join the Leadership Team as Treasurer - that I was specifically named by the current team as a good option. I can't walk away from that, right? My only hestitation is the time commitment, not sure what it involves other than another monthly meeting. I'm going to chat with the current treasurer and see what she has to say. Gulp.

Had a light bulb moment yesterday at my training session. My frustration with being stuck at 9 chin-ups is extra stupid: these chins are almost perfect, straight-leg & crossed ankles, zero-kip. This is NOT what I was doing in December when I hit 11 chin-ups. Totally different, much harder, meaner animal. But it begs the question: why the fuck am I stuck at 9 pull-ups when those ARE kippy? Answer: I think my brain has me stuck at 9.

Fuck you, brain!

Quote:
I have to remember to tell the negative committee that meets in my head to sit down and shut up.
-Kathy Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment