Tuesday, March 6

630a-fr egg, sl bacon, GF English muffin, T vegannaise, T honey mustard, med apple, c reg, supps
730a-c reg w/ T coconut creamer
10a-5oz tuna, 4t mustard, .75s sesame crackers, sm apple (forgot supps)
12p-personal training
3p-salad w/ balsamic, s tilapia & onions, sm apple, oz almonds, supps
6p-oz almonds, 2T Sunbutter, supps
7p-.5c sauerkraut, .5c pickle slices

Weight: 137.0 lbs, 21.8% fat - same as yesterday, down 2.6 from one week ago. Been hovering around 137 for the past week, but I feel like it's a leaner 137 than what it used to be, as I can see lovely forearm definition.

So I checked, and the last time I posted about admiring my forearms, I was at 136. Okay, fine, I guess one pound is not a significant difference. Hell, my water bottle weighs 2lbs!

Sleep: 9 hours in bed. Woke a couple times, including when my "alarm light" was on, but I just kept on rolling over and going back to sleep. Hop's alarm woke me at 615. UGH to the alarm and to not quite enough sleep. But YAY for me being smart enough not to get up at 5am! But here's why: when I finally got home last night at 830p (Relay for Life meeting 7-8pm), I was a major crankypants. I was even swearing at my conditioner bottle that kept falling over in the shower, and finally threw it down in frustration, like a child. So, seeing that brain state, I knew to get in as much sleep as I could, especially since I have to teach tomorrow morning at 630am, thus can not sleep in.

And it helped already - this morning my iPod locked up YET AGAIN and I didn't get too frustrated. Although, once again I have to say: I want a fucking on/off switch! However, Dustin told me how to fix it next time, hooray!

Habit: Did it at 10am, and thanks to my Buddy Joy I did it right and proper.

Misc:  Made a real effort today to focus on proper fuel & lotsa water. And even though I really desperately very badly wanted to run to Dustin in the sunshine, I did not. I have a full roster of workouts for the week, and running "because it's sunny!" makes as much sense as doing pushups because it's sunny (or so says Dustin, right as always). But damn, being smart is hard for me. Anyway, I was also intent about getting my ass to bed nice & early again. No tax firm tonight due to needing to work on ME close...til 6pm. Awesome.

Benefit of Catholics and their lent: fish on monster sale. I have been eating tilapia a ton, and just bought more tonight. Made right, it's delicious & just as filling as a bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin. Not as delicious, of course, but it doesn't make me feel deprived. That's the secret to low calories. They still ought to be tasty calories!

Wanty:



Perfect for me, no?

And, available the day after Boston...coincidence?

I THINK NOT.

Quote:

The important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.
-Charles Dubois

No comments:

Post a Comment