Tuesday, March 27

630a-fr egg, 1.5sl bacon, 2 sl GF toast, honey mustard, grapefruit, c reg, supps
715a-coconut milk latte
1030a-5oz tuna, s sesame crackers, orange, can Zevia, supps
12p-personal training
130p-6oz chicken breast, salad, s sweet potato butter, supps
530p-oz almonds, T coconut flakes, orange (forgot supps)

Sleep: 9.5 hours in bed. What a difference!! I felt like a normal person again, finally not near tears every second of the day.

Rehab: Improving, little by little...but still there. Sat most of morning (since I had to process payroll) and then stood at tax firm.

Habit: Actually didn't think about it much today, just too busy, not because I was filled with shin hate!

Misc: My Wonder Woman shoes have shipped! The ones that were supposed to be back-ordered until 4/17. Hooray for a little bright spot in an otherwise rotten time - they are supposed to be delivered on Thursday. Yay!

Another little bright spot: for the LAPW style show, I get to model for Maurices. This is most excellent because the store always gives the model a little discount or gift certificate. KICK ASS!

And finally, I forgot to share this yesterday. Mary gave me a sweet little desk-brightening gift after I told her about Boston:



Quote:
Suppose you were to come upon someone in the woods working feverishly to saw down a tree.
"What are you doing?" you ask.
"Can't you see?" comes the impatient reply. "I'm sawing down this tree."
"You look exhausted!" you exclaim. "How long have you been at it?"
"Over five hours," he returns, "and I'm beat! This is hard work."
"Well why don't you take a break for a few minutes and sharpen the saw?" you inquire. "I'm sure it would go a lot faster."
"I don't have time to sharpen the saw," the man says emphatically. "I'm too busy sawing."
-Stephen Covey

I'm being forced to sharpen the saw, whether I need it or not. So I might as well sharpen this saw to the sharpest sharpness that it can become. Focus on recovery. Focus on nutrition. Focus on happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment