Thursday, March 1

445a-2 fr eggs, 3oz roast pork, c reg, supps
545a-almond milk latte, med apple
630a-equipment mania class (I backed off!)
730a-sm apple, 2c reg
930a-s tilapia & onions, T coconut flakes & 2T Sunbutter, 1.5oz almonds, can diet Coke, supps
12p-personal training
1p-med apple
130p-salad, s tilapia & onions, c sweet potato, pork rinds, supps
3p-2c diet A&W
6p-pork rinds, c sweet potato, sm apple, 2oz butter toffee almonds, supps

Lifting today AND long run tomorrow, so calories & carbs were boosted today.

Weight: 137.6 lbs, 23.5% fat - down .2 from yesterday, exactly the same as a week ago.

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed. Took a while to fall asleep (due to nap) but woke naturally at 430 feeling pretty good.

Habit: Mobility work before class & again at 10a, and calf raises both before & during class.

Acne: New blemish; haven't had a Chick-o-Stick since Saturday...so I've got to blame the rotisserie chicken. Damn!

Misc: Jack's funeral is on Saturday at 11, followed by a gathering of friends and family, followed by another gathering/party at his brother Jerry's. An all-day party for a party man. I have to go to all of it, I need to get a nice long dose of stories! This means only working a few hours at the tax firm, and I have to make up that time, because I'm out all of next week due to TS work. So that means working at the tax firm on Sunday. Which means doing my long run on Friday already. (And let's face it, I'm not going to be mentally up for a long run after such an emotional Saturday.) So I'm going to get in my annual review 10-11, then run. Here's hoping the review is positive, to fuel a positive run. I need all the help I can get today!

I stayed too late at the tax firm, telling stories about Jack. And then at home I had a nice, long breakdown full of tears and snot. This picture, taken from one of those giant freaking power towers, pretty well sums up everything that he was:


Hope you're flying high, old friend.

Quote:
Never forget: This very moment, we can change our lives.
There never was a moment, and never will be, when we are without the power to alter our destiny.
-Roger Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment