Sunday, March 11

9a-fr egg, 4oz pork roast, 2 sl GF bread, plantain, c reg, supps
10a-stevia flax-milk latte
11a-4oz pork roast, Larabar, .5oz almonds, sm apple, supps
12p-20m walk/run
during-2 Larabars, 2s Ultima
5p-Larabar, oz butter toffee almonds, 2c diet A&W
630p-egg white pizza, 2 GF biscuits, fake-PB & coconut-flaked banana ice cream (YUM)

-AFB pulls, am: 6x2...easy peasy, but then I got sidetracked

Weight: 134.4 lbs, 24.5% fat - down .8 lbs from yesterday, down 2.2 from a week ago. Don't understand it. Maybe because even though yesterday's calories were typical, the quantity of food was low? And also water was low? Whatever. Preparing myself for a jump up tomorrow after lotsa carbs and lotsa miles.

Sleep: 9 hours in bed, solid sleep.

Habit: Done but not until 8pm, like an idiot.

Misc: Bill-paying computer time in morning; long walk/run; Walmart for a new cord for my iPod (seriously, WTF is up with me & technology lately?!) & a few randoms (prob 20 more minutes on my feet when I just wanted to lay down); then the tax firm to amend aunt/uncle's tax return. While there I realized how very slow & brain-dead I was, so I made sure to eat a carby meal. Then I wrote up my run, took a shower, and dropped into bed like a rock.

Quote:
Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson

This quote is especially apt when it comes to wellness. Just keep planting your seeds by doing things right day after day, and you'll harvest your desired results eventually. Sometimes these results will be quick, sometimes they will not, but unless you've really fucked up your body, the results will come - so long as you persist. And yes, it's easy to forget this; I'm living proof of that.

But no matter what, results sure as hell won't come if you just give up and return to a life of laziness and junk food.

Stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment