Monday, March 26

430a-fr egg, s chicken sausage, orange, c reg, supps
6a-c reg w/ stevia
630a-taught class (held feet 5x, did PT during my 2 down minutes)
730a-2c reg w/ T coconut creamer
915a-chicken leg & thigh, raw veg (cauliflower, baby carrots, grape tomatoes), 2c decaf w/ T coconut creamer, (forgot supps)
2p-oz almonds, 2 tangerines, supps
5p-2 fr egg, s chicken sausage, c decaf, coconut hot cocoa, supps

Pulls: 6, 6, 6, 7 - pretty hard again so I did my total of 25. Never easy at 430a on low sleep.

Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed. Took ages to fall asleep, fully awake at each sleep cycle (I think because I knew Hop was coming home at some point) and wide awake at 4a. I got up just before 430. Felt okay physically but knew it'd be a rough day mentally.

Rehab: Knee/shin is better but still there. Going down stairs I realized that if I turn my knees outward, squat style, it doesn't hurt. Am I caving in my right knee? And if so, is this because of or causing the pain? Dunno. Did PT work during class, then PT visit at 8. Discovered a good way to stretch the outside shin but that's the only new thing. Did feel better immediately after PT appt, but sort of came back later on, not as heavy.

Habit: Fine. Whatever. Don't care today.

Acne: You know, I think it's bad from all the GD diet pop I've been sucking down. Gah. It seems I can get away with a little, but not a lot.

Misc: My brain was just in no state today. Feeling entirely beat down by life. Lonely. Had a one-on-one with Sandy that cheered me up some, but I still left work at 330p. Intended to take a nap but instead made up a yummy chicken broth, ate a breakfasty supper, and read on the couch with Clyde in my lap, then took me a nice long relaxing bath. And was even able to tolerate the Boston Marathon packet I got in the mail. Sad, but not crying.

Quote:
Acceptance is not submission; it is acknowledgment of the facts of the situation. Then deciding what you're going to do about it.
-Kathleen Casey Theisen

No comments:

Post a Comment