Saturday, February 11

530a-c reg, supps
630a-c reg w/ stevia
730a-can diet Dr Wow
9a-can diet Dr Wow
10a-1.5c reg, supps
1130a-2c herbal tea
130p-2c herbal tea
330p-3c diet A&W
545p-3c diet A&W, supps
845p-8 ribs, 2 sl GF bread, 3oz pork tenderloin, pork rinds dipped in bbq sauce, .5c grapes, few raisins & sliced almonds in splash of almond milk, 7 GF donut holes, 2 sl GF bread w/ SF jam, supps


Fast day, until supper. In theory, lunch at the tax firm should've been tortuous: Pizza Hut pizza in the next room while I'm fasting and feeling hunger pains. But surprisingly, somehow, I was fine! Had two times throughout the day where I was legitimately hungry, but here's the thing: hunger pains disappear within 20 minutes or so.

Cravings are a different story altogether. But generally if I'm fasting, I have no cravings.

Once there's food involved, cravings can take over with a vengeance, be they physical or mental. Witness my supper feast; once I started eating, I simply couldn't stop - that looks to be a full days' worth of calories all at once. Partly also the frustration of doing 13 straight hours worth of taxes. Ugh.

I nearly went straight to bed when I got home but figured I should probably eat to fuel tomorrow's run. Still can't decide which option is worse: eat a piglet, or eat nothing.

Weight: 137.4 lbs, 20.5% fat

Sleep: In bed 8 hours. Felt fairly decent. Probably an hour before I fell asleep, only woke once or twice, woke naturally at 530. Tried to keep sleeping but couldn't.

Misc: Hop left today. I told him he was going to come back to a skinnier wife. Need to follow through!

Acne: Have another small blemish; thankfully none are cysts, but I'm still unsure what's causing them. Too much diet pop?

Quote:


Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.  
- Dale Carnegie

No comments:

Post a Comment