Monday, February 27

445a-fr egg, 1.5 sl bacon, grapefruit, c reg, supps
6a-almond milk latte
630a-equipment-free class
7a-Larabar, 2c reg
930a-salad w/ balsamic, 1.5 oz butter toffee almonds, supps
2p-s Tilapia, onions, stir fry, bag snap peas, sm apple, supps
530p-spaghetti squash w/ meat sauce, pork rinds, supps

-AFB pulls, am: 4x4
-AFB pulls, pm: 4x4

Weight: 138.4 lbs, 24.3% fat - up 2 lbs, which I'd chalk up to long-run inflammation and not drinking enough water yesterday after the run.

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed. Took a while to fall asleep but was solid once I did. Thanks, NyQuil! Alarm woke me but I didn't get up cranky, I was feeling good.

Misc: MUCH better post-long run recovery than the past couple weeks. No soreness at all, except the usual left knee weirdness, but even that is subdued. Dang, this might mean I should take a long walk after every long run. (Or just eat banana ice cream after every long run?) Head cold is still sort of hanging out in the sinuses, half-step away from totally gone. Participated fully in my morning class and felt good & strong. Nice brain boost! Feet got puffy in afternoon, 4pm, same time I started feeling plenty tired. Bailed at 430. Seriously considered a nap when I got home, but instead I ate and found a little dose of energy...just enough to finish laundry, do cat chores, and chillax on the couch!

Quote:

Happiness can be defined, in part at least, as the fruit of the desire and ability to sacrifice what we want now for what we want eventually.
-Stephen Covey

No comments:

Post a Comment