Monday, February 13

5a-c Eggnogg'n tea, supps
6a-2 turkey dogs, sm apple, few grapes, c tea w/ almond milk
630a-equipment-free class
730a-oz cocoa almond, 2c reg
930a-bbq pulled pork w/ steamed veg, med apple, 2c decaf w/ stevia, supps
1130a-recovery session
1215p-oz flavored almonds
245p-2T Sunbutter, 2T coconut flakes, supps
6p-rack o' ribs, oz brain food, hot coconut cocoa, supps

Planned to fast today, but I am feeling quite beat-up from the long run & poor sleep, so I ate. And canceled my noon run in favor of rehab-type stuff. Felt like a different woman in the afternoon! Took a long hot Epsom salt bath before bed, which felt wonderful.

-DL pulls, am: 4x3

Weight: 137.8 lbs, 21.9% fat - all kinds of fluid retention due to the run, plus a bit of unhappy digestive system.

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, up at 330 for b/r, and choppy sleep after that. Outer shins hurt to have pressure on them, and back was a bit achey as well.  Alarm woke me and I actually hit snooze. I pretty much felt like ass, thoroughly drained, though brain was doing fine.

Misc: Part of the reason my afternoon was so much better:


Pretty!!

Best parents EVER.

Quote:
Confidence: the fuel to execute and perform.
-Howard Schultz, Starbucks CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment