Friday, February 24

530a-fr egg, 2 sl GF toast, grapefruit, sm apple, c reg w/ stevia, supps
7a-2c reg w/ SF syrup
1030a-pork rinds, sm apple, can diet dr wow, supps
12p-can diet dr wow
2p-3oz pork roast, bag snap peas, sm apple, 1.5c decaf chai tea, supps
8p-6oz chicken, salad, supps

-Kippy AFB pulls, am: 4x5 (starting to get the hang of them...pun intended)
-Non-kippy AFB pulls, pm: 4x2 (smooth up & down)
-Body feels good, no soreness anywhere!

Weight: 138.2 lbs, 23.4% fat. I have no idea what's going on with my weight. I expected it to be down from yesterday; not wishful thinking, just how I was feeling. Weird. Whatever.

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed. Due to the nap, took a while to fall asleep even with 1 NyQuil in my system. Slept solidly. Woke once to Scentsy light, fell back asleep, woke naturally at 530 & got up.

Habit: Whoa. Off normal schedule, didn't drink any water until 2pm! Only got a half gallon in.

Misc: I have a PSA for y'all: don't buy the bag of tiny cute Honeycrisp apples at Elden's. They are pretty flavorless. If you're just about low calories, they work, but man, they're blah. DO buy the 2 1-lb bags of tilapia for $8. That's a helluva deal.

At tax firm all day, thus sitting on my tush...12.3 hours. I think that's some kind of record for me. Somehow I felt awake & focused all day, though I'm pretty sure it won't be duplicated on Saturday.

You should've taken me up on my bet that I'd be feeling normal by today. I'm not. Kind of stalled out, feeling about the same as I have since Wednesday. Not terrible, but still a bit tired. Frustration! Did improve some throughout the day.

I am boldly predicting the next drastic thing in weight loss: just voluntarily have your jaw wired shut! If you take away all solid food options, you're going to drop pounds fast. Obviously you could still suck in copious amounts of Mountain Dew or sugary milkshakes and do some damage, but if you actually stuck to healthy smoothies or Ensure or the like, damn, you'd do well! Before you laugh - consider how much less invasive this is than lap band surgery & that line of craziness. Oh, wait, I guess I'm not the first to think of it.

Quote:

There are so many things that we wish we had done yesterday, so few that we feel like doing today. 
-Mignon McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment