Tuesday, January 31

515a-2 fr eggs, 4 chick saus, 2 sl GF toast, c reg, supps
630a-almond milk latte
730a-2c reg
930a-2 sl egg bake, 2 sl country-style sausage, med banana, oz flavored almonds, 2c decaf (forgot supps at home)
12p-personal training
145p-BLT sandwich* (bacon, spinach, tomato, tomato & Vidalia onion dressing, GF toast), rest of tomato dipped into T honey mustard, 4oz mixed nuts, sm banana, 2T Sunbutter, c decaf, supps**
215p-c decaf
3p-can diet cherry Pepsi (NOM)
5p-2c wild berry decaf tea
630p-2c wild berry decaf tea
830p-3oz mixed nuts, supps

*For some reason, I haven't eaten a BLT since I cut out wheat. I don't know why not, because I've said a million times that gluten-free bread is only good as toast, and that's exactly how I like my BLTs! Foolishness. Anyway, it was perfection and happiness and the sun shone and the angels sang. You can bet my sweet ass I'll not be forgetting I can eat these!
**Yeah, went a little wild at lunch/meal 3. Justified it with the following, repeated many times throughout the evening: I AM NOT EATING AT THE TAX FIRM. Instead: water, water, water; and tea, tea, tea...and I succeeded! But then at home I ate fistfuls of mixed nuts. GAH.

-Had tight calves first thing (yesterday's run in Vibrams), but fine once moving; slightly unhappy back while sleeping. Back also a bit cranky at tax firm. At a different desk than normal, bad posture; fixing myself helped some; getting up regularly helped more.
-Mixed-grip WG pulls, am: 4x2
-Mixed-grip WG pulls, pm: 3x4

Weight: 135.6 lbs, 20.7% fat - looking about normal again. Besides immense forearm satisfaction, I'm also admiring my calves. Happy to feel good about my body!

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed. Woke at 145 for bathroom, wide awake, took a while to fall back. Needed alarm at 5a again. Feeling a little cranky so I spent almost a half hour on the interwebz, reading some fun stuff rather than getting to work at 630. Made me much happier and I left the house in a pretty good mood.

Misc: Last day of January. I have just 72 more days left of tax season . . . and the Boston Marathon is just 76 days away. WHOA-LEE SHIT.

January tax hours: only 60.6. Slacker!

Wearing a whole new outfit from my lovelies at Ureshii so that is giving me a boost, because it (a) looks damn good, and (b) feels like spring. As does the freaking weather!

And, randomly, this was posted on my Facebook wall TWICE today:


I've seen it before, but I'll say it every time: that beats real roses in my world!

Quote:
Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
-Liane Cardes

No comments:

Post a Comment