Saturday, January 7

7a-2 fr eggs, 3 sl bacon, bunch of chili lime pistachios, 2c reg, supps
8a-finished the GD chili lime pistachios
815a-2c reg w/ SF syrup
10a-bacon-wrapped tenderloin
12p-sampled a few butter-toffee almonds, supps
1p-2c decaf, flavor drops
245p-bacon-wrapped tenderloin
5p-supps
7p-egg white / salsa / fake cheese omelet, honey mustard chicken breast, supps, greens supp ice cream
730p-pint Arctic Zero
9p-oz Paleonola, c decaf

Plan is to fast on Saturdays until supper. First one, already changed it up! Sleep was just not too solid, feet were hurting from the long Friday run, and once I thought about bacon, I had to have it. Stuck to fat & protein to keep things on track. My supper, after fasting, is then supposed to be "anything goes" as a mental reward. I still did that, no punishments for "failures" anymore, but I kept it protein-focused so that calories really couldn't go crazy.

Weight: 132.8 lbs, 18.3% body fat. Interesting that fat % was so low again. Stepped-up hydration would explain that if overall weight was up. Just...weird.

Sleep: 9 hours in bed. Up at 3 for b/r (seriously, WHY?) and took a while to fall back. No alarm set. Woke at 5, again at 645, got up then. I love the easiness of the tax firm! No alarm, even on a working Saturday, makes the day much better.

Work: Taxurday #1 of 14 was 8.8 hours of Fun With Numbers! Sitting all day should make it easier, but my back actually felt a little cranky by the end of the day. Here's something cool, though: a full-timer at the firm is wanting a standing workstation. If she gets it, I'll be able to stand up there, too!

Quote of the day:
Treadmill (n.): A torture device perfected in the 20th century, designed to destroy one's mind through sensory deprivation and monotony. - Mark Remy, The Runner's Rule Book
 --

PSA: Don't let me near your technology. A week ago: iTunes died. A half-week ago: computer died. I managed to resuscitate both (YAY ME!!) but now my iPod died!! In recharging it, the computer acts pissed since it's synced to another computer (Dustin put some stuff on for me) and won't charge. And at the tax firm, it took me a full half hour to open the client's version of QuickBooks, despite having 3 versions of QB to use to get to it. Fucking technology!!

No comments:

Post a Comment