Monday, January 9

5a-2 fr eggs, 2 chick saus, c reg, supps
6a-almond milk latte (c reg, c almond milk, t cinnamon extract)
(630am taught class)
730a-2c reg
930a-3.5oz tilapia, onions, c roasted root veg, supps, 2c decaf
2p-salad (romaine, celery, cauliflower, grape tomatoes, peppers, hb egg, balsamic, 5oz smoked ham w/ 2T mustard, T Sunbutter, 2T coconut flakes, 2c black tea, supps
530p-2c black tea, 3.25oz jerky
830p-omelet, supps, greens supp ice cream

Between meals 2 & 3 I got quite chilly, felt like I was fasting - plus work stress - so I added in the yummy fatty Sunbutter/coconut flakes combo. It seemed to help quite a bit, better able to manage the deluge of work stress.

Weight: 136.6 lbs, 20.4% body fat (having some digestive issues)

WG DL pulls, am: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
WG DL pulls, pm: 3, 3

Sleep: In bed 8 hours. Woke at 4 but fell back asleep. Unfortunately, that meant the alarm woke me at 445, so I felt a little crappy until I got moving. For once I didn't need to get up for the bathroom, yee haw!

Work: Stress mountain: worked 12.75 hours, got paid for 8! Year end close is sucking away my will to live. All day basically felt like I was trapped in an endless maze of rabbit holes. Just when I thought I had finished something, BAM, there's another tunnel to follow. Bonus complaints:
  • Didn't go for my noon run thanks to close insanity. NOT a happy camper. Maybe would've gone to get some sunshine anyway (and just worked even later) if only the body hadn't sucked so badly in yesterday's lifting session.
  • Skipped my first internal Relay for Life meeting as co-captain. Super passionate about this event, and I can't even go to the first meeting?!
  • Also skipped the first community RFL meeting. Extra pissed because I was still fucking working when this meeting ended at 7.

I think I deserve a gold star for resisting the urge to dive into my jar of Sunbutter...AND for not throat-punching anyone, no matter how much they deserved it:

Hm, not enough.

I want a pony, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment