Friday, January 27

515a-2 fr eggs, 2 sl bacon, 2 chick saus, sl toast, c reg, supps
6a-almond milk latte, 2T Sunbutter
830a-6.26m run
945a-2 fr eggs, 3 sl bacon, sl egg bake, 2c reg ("What I said was, give me all the bacon & eggs you have.")
130p-salad, 2 turkey dogs w/ ketchup, brat w/ mustard, supps
545p-salad (iceberg, hb egg, tomatoes, peas, French dressing) and 3 plates o' ribs...plus a bone from Hop & one from my pop!
8p-Dreamsicle protein shake, supps


Interesting note about all those ribs: no bellyache. If I loaded up on carbs, I'd be feeling like 3-day-old roadkill right about now, and instead I'm just pleasantly full. And happy!

-Right bicep still sore, no pulls. Glutes & hams tight when I got up but loosened up all right. I did a more thorough pre-run warm-up than usual; felt fine running.

Weight: 135.2 lbs, 21.2% fat - back to normalcy.

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, all solid. Woke a couple times but didn't need to get up, woke naturally at 5 feeling well-rested. Excellent.

Misc: Nice gift from my cats at 5am: last night I brought home the remaining wheat & soy-laden jerky for Hop, left it on the table. Clyde &/or Oscar decided it smelled heavenly and ate their way into the package. They sampled enough of it to prompt a digestive reversal right on the table, most likely from Clyde. Good morning, mama!

(cat tangent)
Makes you wonder about the owner/pet personality thing: Clyde is my baby, with a very sensitive tummy, super fucking needy, wants constant love & attention, always looking to be in my lap. Meanwhile, Oscar, the husky big brother, is tougher, willing to give neighbor dogs five across the eyes, acts half-puppy, and prefers Hop.
(/cat tangent) 

Worked from home until I went for my run, kept the brain occupied so as not to freak out at all, and the weather just looked so awesome that I was excited to go. It definitely turned out to be a solid confidence-booster, and feels like it will be a turning point in my training.

Then I again worked from home, in pajamas, w/ a napping Clyde in my lap. (Very smart way for him to make up for the puke pile that started my day!) Worked longer than planned but wasn't stressful, got a lot done.

Then I enjoyed a massive amount of RIBS w/ Joy & kids and Heather and Hop and my parents.

Basically, it was about as perfect as a work day can get!

Quote:
The easiest way to get what you want is to first remove what is holding you back.
-Martin Rooney

No comments:

Post a Comment