Friday, January 13

630a-2 fr eggs, 4 chick saus, c reg, supps
830a-decaf almond milk latte
945a-3oz roast beef, Sunbutter bar, 2c white tea
11a-T pepitas, .5T honey, .5T coconut oil, T coconut flour, T almond flour (testing a half-assed homemade energy bar idea), 2c white tea
1230p-chef salad (2c iceberg, slice ham, half HB egg, 2 slices tomato, 2 slice cucumber, half packet light French dressing), 3c reg, c decaf
130p-bag apple chips
2p-handful cashews, new energy bar attempt (T pepitas, T honey slivered almonds, .5T coconut oil, T coconut flour, T almond flour, 2T Sunbutter), 2c Eggnogg'n tea, supps
(2-hour nap)
6p-cashews, raisins, cinnamon experiment (form fail), 2c Eggnogg'n tea
7p-honey mustard cashew chicken (form fail), c balsamic asparagus, supps

Got extra-snacky after groceries came home...raw cashews are the devil. Thankfully I bypassed a whole lot of other potential treats when I was still in the store! Extra snacky again at supper. Meet nerves, there.

WG DL pulls, am: 4x4


Weight: 135.8 lbs, 20.1% body fat - somewhat upset system again, but I feel okay.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed. Up at 315 for b/r but otherwise solid. Up w/ Hop's alarm, but as that was at 615, it felt great! The afternoon nap didn't feel necessary, I was not feeling tired, but I knew it would feel good. With the meet tomorrow, giving the body as much rest as possible seemed like the smartest thing I could do.

Work: Worked from home in the morning, in my jammies, kitties sharing my chair. Love. Stress-less. And I did NOT go to the tax firm, even though there would be plenty of things for me to do. Focus is on me[et]!

Misc: Lunch with the parents. Nap with the kitties. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment