December 31

615a-2 fr eggs, 3 oz pork sausage, 2 sl GF toast, 2c reg, Met, multi, fish oil, calcium, CLA, ALC, Tyrosine
930a- flax pancake, can d dr pepper, multi, fish oil, calcium, CLA, ALC
1230p(PWO)-med banana, sc whey protein, 8oz choc almond milk
1p-salad, 5oz chicken, .5c sweet potato, 2c decaf, 3oz pork roast (snacking), multi, fish oil, calcium, CLA, ALC
6p-cauliflower-crust pizza (form fail), Met, reds, yeast, guar gum, fish oil, calcium, CLA, ALC, Carnosine
7p-oz Paleonola
9p-5HTP

Totals: 2322 cal, 102g fat (28 sat), 164g carbs (44 fiber), 161g protein

A lifting day (with another PR, thankyouverymuch), but still too high - very snacky feeling at lunch; combatted by removing myself from the kitchen and then taking a nap even though I wasn't really tired. But the nap helped me stay up all the way to 10pm!!

I opened my last bag of super-addictive Paleonola. A 10-serving bag, 1500 calories if I ate the whole thing, which I easily could do. Shit is the bomb diggity. So I dug out my scale & box of sandwich bags, and divided out 9 servings, then ate what was left. Each bag is now a perfectly-reasonable 150-calorie snack. Built-in willpower.

No comments:

Post a Comment