December 8

6a-2c broccoli, turkey patty, 2 fr eggs, 2T fresh salsa, 2c reg, stevia, Met, fish oil, multi, calcium, CLA, ALC
7a-2c reg, t cinnamon, stevia
830a-Americano w/ SF syrup
9a-20z VitaminWater Zero
10a-bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin, T BBQ sauce, sm apple, T Sunbutter, can diet cherry coke, krill oil, multi, calcium, CLA, ALC
230p-chicken leg, rice cake, 2T Sunbutter, 15 baby carrots, c cauliflower, 2c decaf chai tea
4p-multi, calcium, CLA, ALC
6p-salad (cauliflower, grape tomatoes, baby carrots, celery, cabbage, spinach, balsamic), chicken wing & breast, NC, Met, greens, yeast, fish oil, multi, calcium, CLA, ALC, Carnosine
9p-5HTP

Totals: 1877 cal, 76g fat (18 sat), 156g carbs (49 fiber), 133g protein

Been feeling rundown all week, and I'm blaming the deficit. I added a new dimension to my giant Excel file that tracks a rolling 7-day caloric intake, and yesterday was at 1603, which is fairly low for me.

I had to firmly combat the “It’s not fair” whiny-brain reaction with Leigh Peele’s commense-sense hard-love viewpoint that amounts to “It’s HARD and you WILL feel like crap. It's SIMPLE but it's not EASY. Deal with it.”

I know that I can’t risk feeling like this during tax season / Boston training, so now is the time to buckle down, suck it up, and make some serious progress!

I am keeping my goals right in front of my face (literally) and feeling confident. Go forth and kick ass, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment