December 7

5a-2-egg omelet, turkey patty, 2T salsa, 2c reg, stevia, Met, fish oil, multi, calcium, CLA, ALC
6a-2c green tea, stevia
8a-decaf Americano w/ SF syrup
10a-bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin, sm apple, rice cake, T Sunbutter, 2c decaf, stevia, flavor drops, krill oil, multi, calcium, CLA, ALC
12p-2c decaf blueberry tea
230p-2 chicken legs, rice cake, 2T Sunbutter
4p-2c decaf bb tea, krill oil, multi, calcium, CLA, ALC
730p-NC, Met, greens, yeast, fish oil, multi, calcium, CLA, ALC, Carnosine
830p-5HTP

Totals: 1490 cal, 70g fat (16 sat), 80g carbs (23 fiber), 117g protein

This was kind of a tough day. 10.5-hours at work that were very busy (month-end close).

Once again I skipped a planned run. It was lovely out, and I wanted to WANT to run, but my legs & feet were achey and I just didn’t have the proper mindset to handle any running pain, should it happen.

After meal #3, my 2nd Sunbutter serving of the day, I very much wanted to finish the jar. This despite easily ignoring the jar for weeks. I used a Sharpie to write “NO!” on a post-it note, put it on top of the jar, then told Joy about it. She sweetly offered to hold it hostage if needed, but it wasn't necessary. Focusing on the reasons I shouldn't eat it and putting that tiny physical barrier up fixed my brain. What I asked myself: would I rather eat 3T of Sunbutter or be able to do more pullups? Pullups won!

I was feeling quite achey by end of the day, from my feet right on up to my back. Tired, even a bit sparkless when I left work. I literally could’ve fallen asleep at yoga. When I got groceries I was feeling a little stoopid, struggling big time to choose close treats for my team!

So at home I basically had two choices:
-Eat supper, hoping that extra calories would make me feel better.
-Fast as planned, cut down my to-do list and get to bed extra early, knowing that sleep would make me feel better.

I made the smart choice and was in bed by 830pm, before my husband had even gotten home from work! Although I didn't sleep very well, the extra hours have made a world of difference for me today. Feeling so damn smart!

Acne: still nothing. Next test to commence today. I am thinking Diet Cherry Coke.

Habit: I've chosen one, and it's going to be super hard, so I'm still working out the parameters I'll force myself into.

No comments:

Post a Comment